Partner with SPARK in Natick and beyond to connect with moms, dads, kids, caregivers, teachers, and community partners—and lead the way to even more kindness in the coming decade!
Your organization can help show the way forward, bringing greater meaning and value to your work, customers, employees, and community. Partner with SPARK Kindness in Natick and throughout MetroWest Boston to connect with moms, dads, kids, caregivers, teachers, and community partners. Together as individuals, families, schools, organizations, businesses, coaches, artists, faith and community leaders, we can make sure no one feels alone, bullied, unheard, or unsupported every day, especially in the most challenging times.
SPARK Kindness is a convener, educator, resource, and friend. We give you more than a decade’s experience connecting the community in kindness—and collaborating on meaningful sponsorships like yours.
Why Sponsor SPARK? Because you’ll gain…
- An excellent, efficient partnership that demonstrates and extends your community commitment.
- A meaningful way to make a difference in the lives of thousands of people you care about.
- Well-being resources for your employees and their families, enhancing your care and commitment.
- Ample opportunities to showcase your business to new customers.
- The satisfaction of keeping all SPARK events FREE, plentiful, and open to all.
- The confidence you are taking meaningful action to increase kindness, understanding, and equity.
- Possible tax benefits: SPARK Kindness is a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Please discuss with a tax professional.
Together, we’ll connect more deeply with the community.
2021 Sponsorship includes:
1. Year-Round Event Visibility
- 25+ parenting programs and community events planned for 2021—all virtual for now and in person when it’s safe again.
- 5000+ program attendees yearly.
- 1000s more touched by SPARK’s presence at public activities and community events.
2. Outreach You Can Share
- 40+ e-communications annually.
- 8000+ email subscribers.
- 5000+ social media followers.
- 60+ great community partners & funders.