Emotional Health and Inclusion are Basic Human Needs
Free Programs and Resources to Support Your Basic Emotional Needs: Mental Wellness, Self-Compassion, Resilience, Kindness, Hope and Interconnection. You are not alone.
Mental Health ResourcesView
Resources on Kindness + Showing Up for Each OtherView
Addressing Implicit BiasView
Multilingual COVID-19 Resources (from Westborough Connects)View
Celebrating + Supporting Students with DisabilitiesView
Black History Month 2021View
On Diverse Books and Building a Diverse Home LibraryView
On Addressing Ant-AAPI HateView
Kids, Race + Racism: Where to StartView
On Addressing Anxiety + Promoting Mental HealthView
Kindness requires us to actively build a world that is not conducive to racism, discrimination, bullying or marginalization of any kind.
– Christine Fortune Guthery
Quick videoS from SPARK!
- “What Makes Children Resilient?” with Dr. Robert Brooks
- “Resilience Recharge” with Christine Fortune Guthery
- “Meditation for Grounding and Belonging” with Sebene Selassie
- “Kindness and the Power of Elevation” with Dan Tomasulo